IT Project Manager - Delivery Excellence - Accenture Technology
- Join Accenture Technology and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge
- Embark on a personalized career as IT Project Manager at Accenture Technology and Delivery Excellence
- Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader.
- As an IT Project Manager in Delivery Excellence, you take charge of one of Accenture Technology’s deliveries, leading teams and helping clients realize business value through exciting technology solutions
- Supported by Accenture’s global network of people, you will leverage your own personal experience and strengths
- You make use of Accenture’s proven methodology frameworks, knowledge capital and alliance partners to shape and transform projects into creative and dynamic work environments, where people thrive and are at their best every day.
You will have experience with some of the following:
- 4-8 years’ experience as IT project/program manager, or equivalent
- A passion for technology and a desire to continuously learn and apply new skills and ways of working
- Fluency in one of the Scandinavian languages and experience communicating verbally in Denmark, Norway and Sweden. English at professional level written and spoken
- The desire and ability to travel In the Nordics and Germany
- A finished university degree
- Experience of agile software development methods (Scrum, Kanban, XP, DevOps, Lean, etc.)
- Experience of leading geographically scattered teams and individuals
- Relevant certifications, like PRINCE2®, MSP®, SAFe®, and PMP®
- Experience from various phases of systems development (pre-study and solution planning through development, test, deployment, and post go-live support)
- Experience of a multitude of industries (Banking, Retail, Telecom, Resources, Public Sector, etc.), functional domains (CRM, HR, SCM, Finance, SRM, etc.), and technology domains (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Mainframe, Custom-built, etc.)
Our commitment to you:
- We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
- You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
- Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
About Delivery Excellence
Delivery Excellence focuses on technology delivery excellence through program and project management skills. We do this primarily by filling roles as program managers, project managers, or delivery leads in Accenture’s technology delivery projects at our clients. While doing so, we also help our clients develop their delivery methods as needed, whether they’re moving towards Agile, DevOps, Lean, or just by exploring and untangling potential in their existing delivery methods.
Delivery Excellence is a new part of Accenture Technology and works across all technology, industry, and functional domains.
About Accenture Technology
Accenture Technology works with several of the largest IT implementations across the Nordic countries and the in world. In our projects we need people with varied skills, from deep technical knowledge to functional and organizational knowledge. The common denominator among our employees are basic technical knowledge and aptitude, with expert skills in specific domains.
Accenture Technology is one of five business units in Accenture.
Har ovenstående givet dig lyst til at søge jobbet?
Såfremt du ønsker at høre mere om dette job, kan du kontakte headhunter Birgitte Krogh Larsen på +45 53872019.
Send ansøgning og cv via linket her på siden. Ansøgningerne behandles løbende og alle henvendelser behandles fortroligt.
Følg Kleven & Partners på LinkedIn